Family bonding



 Making face with my tate...displaying my new haircut...
 My tate and my cousins Angelo and Andrew
                                                               Mom and tate (auntie)

                                                                 Cousins


                                                  Mama Sonia, Auntie Dhora and Mommy
                                       Momma Sonia, tate, Auntie Dhora, Mom and Auntie Liza

                                                                    Family bonding


This is Danise my cousin...She loves to play and annoy me all the time. She loves to snatched my Ipad and always tailing me around. she also loves to wear high heel sandals and shoes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment